Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I request a Special Enrollment Period?

You are only able to submit enrollment changes, if it's your open enrollment period or you or any of your dependents have experienced a qualifying life event. If you would like to submit a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) request or request for reconsideration, please provide further details by submitting a request via our contact form.

You can find a full list of the life changes that qualify here.